ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಆಡಳಿತ ನ್ಯಾಯಮಂಡಳಿ
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal
Geo map location of KSAT Principal Bench, Bangalore
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, Bengaluru,6th and 7th Floor, Kandaya Bhavan, KG Road,Bengaluru-560009Contact No. 080-22212226Fax No. 080-22232055Email Id: registrarksat[at]karnataka[dot]gov[dot]in registrar[dot]kat[at]gmail.com,
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, Kalaburagi Bench, No.1-29/24/GF/FF, K.H.B. Colony, Behind Dist. Court, Kalaburagi - 585 101.Contact No. 0847-2220934Email Id: registrar[dot]katkal[at]gmail[dot]com,
Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal, Belagavi Bench, 3rd Floor, CTS No. 4833/15A,Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Road, Belagavi-590001Contact No.0831-2475714/15Email Id: registrar[dot]katbgm[at]gmail.com,
Hon’ble Chairman and Members
Copyright policy (if the published information is available free of any charge)
1)Information featured on this website can be re-published in any media form free
of any charge only with prior permission from us (KSAT) or concerned respective authority which is owning the website, through email.
2)Information can be republished as it is available and not to be used in a distorted or misleading manner.
3)Where the material is being published or suggested to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged
4)13. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party
Copyright policy (if there is a provision to reuse published information)
1)The information published on the website comes under copyright policy and obtaining authorization for their republish is a pre-requisite.
2)To get permission one can mail to email@example.com
(in case the respective department doesn’t need any permission to hyperlink in their website)
1)We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site and no prior permission is required for the same.
2)we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on other sites. Our Department’s pages must load into a newly opened browser window of the user.
(in case of hyperlink permission is necessary for the website)
1)to provide any link or its form on this website, it is compulsory to procure permission.
2)permission can be obtained from the Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal by requesting to this email :firstname.lastname@example.org
3)Before leaving this government website note: this contact button will lead to another website, to get more information on such new opened site, one must contact the concerned contacts registered on that website.
1) For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
2) Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular deletion.
3) Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Indian IT Act (2000).
1)This website is designed, developed, and maintained by the KSAT.
2) Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s) and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
3) ) Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
4) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions
shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
5) The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or
pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government/private
organisations. (Name of Department) is providing these links and pointers solely
for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside
website, you are leaving the website and are subject to
the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
6) The concerned department does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
7)The concerned department, cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are advised to request such authorization from the owner of the linked website.
8)The concerned department does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines
If the user visits the information and collects information or downloads files, the following elements may automatically download,
When you visit some websites, they may download small pieces of software on your computer/browsing device known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. We only use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”. 28 Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
We collect no personal information, like names or addresses, when you visit our website. If you choose to provide that information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information
we do collect technical user details when a user visits the websites and visitor information such as the type of browser, server, and domain, date and time, details of documents downloaded are recorded, This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits. (except in the case when directed by the court through a warrant)
Web sites provide a piece of software when visitors receive information on a website and they are called Cookies. No such cookies are used on this website.
emails are stored when a user sends any information only for that instant and is used only to give information to them. these are not to be used for any purposes or to include in the contact list. without intimating the user, it won’t be revealed.
Collection of personal details:
if the user asks or provides any personal information, the details of its usage are mentioned. if you are not satisfied or suspicious about the details are given or wish to provide an opinion about the same, its necessary for you to contact assigned webmasters under ‘contact us’ section
note: private pieces of information received under ‘Personal details’ will only be used to collect identity or elements for easy identification.
1. We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you (for example, to respond to your questions or provide subscriptions you have chosen). If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form, with an e-mail address or postal address, and submitting it to us through the website-we use that information to respond to your message and to help you get the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with another Government agency if your question relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law.
2. Our website never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an email address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
1)to make the information available to all, to prevent unauthorized user entry, to stop harming or distorting information and keeping the security of the website in mind, also to handle user traffic, commercial software programs are used.
2)Except for official law institutions, no attempts are made to personally identify the visitor or user.
3)Visitor information is subject to regular deletion
4)unauthorized users shall not add or change information available which can have legal consequences and may be subjected to fine under IT act (2000).
to help users access information within the website, a “search here” option is been provided. here, the option to type in Kannada is made available. while searching, usage of Unicode font is compulsory. option to search in English is also provided.
if the internet is slow or unavailable, there may be a modification in website design or some subpages may not open.
The website complies with World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 level AA. This will enable people with visual impairments access the website using assistive technologies, such as screen readers. The information of the website is accessible with different screen readers, such as JAWS, NVDA, SAFA, Supernova and Window-Eyes.
Following table lists the information about different screen readers: